20+ Superfoods & Nutrients that benefit your overall health while improving your quality of sleep.
SWIPE TOP INGREDIENTS:
Cocoa - unsweetened Cocoa is where the deep Chocolate flavor comes from!
Help reduce stress, anxiety, & inflammation
Collagen- Form of protein that improves gut health, builds/repairs muscle & muscle tissue, & promotes deeper sleep!
Chamomile- A flower that helps support sleep & relaxation, immunity, as well as digestion!
Reishi- A Mushroom superfood that helps Reduce Stress, Improve Sleep Quality, & Overall Health!
Digestive Enzymes- Protease, Amylase, Lipase, Lactase and Cellulase.
Assist in the breakdown of nutrients for your body to use!
Pomegranate- A fruit that is loaded with vitamins, minerals, and rich in antioxidants.
Major Benefits - Immunity, Sleep, Gut Health, Recovery
Magnesium - A mineral that's crucial to the body's overall function.
Aids in Reducing stress, Improve Sleep, Digestion, Muscle Relaxation!
Acai- A Fruit superfood that helps promote overall vitality!
Packed with Amino Acids that Ease your Muscles & allow a more Peaceful Sleep!
Maca Root - superfood that's loaded with vitamins, minerals and is a rich source of antioxidants!
Supports Immunity, Hormonal Balance, Muscle Recovery
Rhodiola - helps Reduces Cortisol ("stress hormone"), Fights Depression, Brain Function
Things You May Be Wondering:
What Does Kaizos Mean?
• Kaizos is actually a word that we created from 2 other words: Kaizen + ethos
• Kaizen meaning: Continuous Improvement.
• Ethos meaning: beliefs of a community of people.
• So, Kaizos means a community of like minded people seeking continuous improvement!
Why No Melatonin?
• When Melatonin is taken frequently it can effect your bodies normal melatonin production.
• Shawn Stevenson author of sleep smarter says "What’s [being] seen clinically is that taking melatonin supplementation decreases the function of your melatonin receptor sites. They start to downregulate and your body stops knowing you can produce it."
• Many Doctors in the field suggest not using supplemental Melatonin for Long-Term use for these reasons, but also because the research is very limited.
When's the best time to use the mix?
Take 20-30 minutes before desired bed time for best results!